Zion Lutheran Worms Gym Rental Policy
Recognizing that this building has been dedicated to the glory of God and the expansion of His Kingdom, and recognizing that those who use these facilities love the Lord, we ask any renters to abide by these rules.
(Following these rules is a link to the rental policy. Please click on the link and print the document, sign and give to the Gym Committee representative to rent the facility.)
- To reserve the facility please contact Danielle Benson (308-750-3104) or Lisa Bierbaum (308-687-6048).
- Palmer Public School and Heartland Lutheran School rental fees will be waived. All other rules do apply.
- Rental fees are $60 per hour for non-members of Zion Worms and $30 per hour for members of Zion Worms. In the event that the renter will need the gym for 5 hours or more it will be $300/day for non-members and $150/day for members. Checks need to be made out to Zion Lutheran Gym Fund. There is no charge for congregational functions including funerals.
- There will be no renting of the gym during worship services.
- Curfew for the building is 10pm.
- Any youth activities must be accompanied by an adult.
- In the event that sports equipment is brought out, it needs to be returned to its original location.
- On open gym night, someone from the congregation must be present and responsible. Everyone is to pay $2 and be done by 10pm. (Zion Lutheran is not liable for any personal injuries and/or any damage to the building.)
- Renter assumes full responsibility for guests and is liable for any personal injury and/or any property damage that may occur.
- The building is expected to be left in the same condition prior to the activity. (Please notify gym representative of any damage seen prior to your event starting to avoid being held responsible.
- No alcohol is allowed inside the building or on any church grounds.
- No smoking is allowed in the building.
- There is to be no grilling or deep-frying in the building. Supplies such as ice, paper plates, napkins, cups, etc. will be supplied by the renter. The gym will only supply these supplies for congregational functions.
- Under no circumstances are the tables or chairs to be removed from the building.